Information to the interested party in relation to the processing of personal data in accordance with 2016/679 European regulation
The Regulation (EU) 2016/679 establishes that the interested party must be informed in advance about the use of personal data and that the processing of personal data is only permitted with the express consent of the subject concerned, except in cases provided by law.
DATA PROCESSING HOLDER
The Data processing holder is:
- FB TECNO S.r.l. – Via Boccaccio, 37 – 20123 Milan – firstname.lastname@example.org – Tel. +39 02.33498025
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
Personal data are processed within the normal activity of the Company for administrative-accounting and commercial purposes:
- fulfilment of fiscal or accounting obligations
- customer management (customer administration, contract administration, orders, shipments and invoices, financial standing and solvency checks)
- supplier management (supplier administration, contract administration, orders, receipt of goods, invoices)
- legal and economic treatment of staff
- sending advertising material to inform recipients about new products, services and new opportunities offered by the Company
ADDRESSEES OR CATEGORIES OF ADDRESSEES TO WHICH PERSONAL DATA MAY BE DISCLOSED
External companies or persons carrying out activities strictly connected and instrumental to the management of the commercial relationship and entities to which the Company is required to communicate the data in compliance with legal obligations, such as:
- Professionals and consultants, consulting firms, credit institutes, debt collection companies, companies operating in the transport and logistics industries
- Public bodies, financial administration, social security institutions
The processing of data for the set forth purposes takes place on electronic and / or paper support in compliance with the rules of confidentiality and security required by law, by relevant regulations and internal procedures.
Personal data will be saved for a maximum period of 10 (ten) years and / or until the end of the contractual relationship.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
The interested party has the right to obtain from the Data Holder confirmation that he is or is not undergoing treatment of personal data concerning him and, in this case, has the right to:
- obtain access to personal data, request the correction or deletion of personal data or the limitation of the processing of personal data concerning him or oppose their processing;
- receive the personal data concerning him in a structured format, which is commonly and automatically readable by automatic device and transmit this data to another data holder (data portability);
- be informed of the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling;
- if expressed, withdraw the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation;
- propose a complaint to the Supervisory Authority;
NATURE OF DATA AND CONSEQUENCE OF LACK OF CONSENT
Without processing and communication of these data of mandatory nature for the purposes described above, the Company will not be able to execute the contracts for the supply of the services and products requested, in whole or in part, as this case would constitute an unlawful processing of personal data.
CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The undersigned, having taken note of the information provided by the Company, with a written signature or an electronic confirmation to this document certifies that he/she has received the aforesaid information and also gives his / her free consent to the processing and communication of personal data in according to the content of this information.